Click here to pay taxes. Click here to pay vehicle tags.
WELCOME to the Official Treasurers’ website:
The fee for an E-Check is now 40 cents, less than a postage stamp!
Internet transactions are payable by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or eCheck.
We are now able to accept debit cards and credit cards in the office, for taxes or motor vehicle. Fees will apply.
To pay by eCheck, you will need the RECEIPT number from your tax billing statement,
or the PIN number from your motor vehicle renewal notice.
An E-check that is returned for insufficient funds will be charged a fee of $20.00.
- To pay property tax, enter your 10 digit PARCEL number, or enter your name in the correct field, in the following format: Last name, comma, first name. IE: Brown, Charles
- We are now accepting delinquent tax payments online. If a parcel has been sold on Tax Sale, or has been Suspended, you cannot pay online, at this time.
- Payment by 11:59 pm September 30th or March 31st will be acceptable online.
- Motor Vehicle Tag Renewal Available Online. Click on the Vehicle Tags above. You may not renew online if you owe fines, child support, or need SR 22 insurance. You will need the PIN number from your renewal notice to pay online.
- Drivers Licensing 8:00 to 4:00 Daily in Office, written tests prior to 3:30 pm.
- Motorcycle Drive tests by appointment only on Wednesday at 9:00 am unless bad weather.
- CDL written tests given anytime prior to 3:30 pm.
- CDL Drive tests are not available here (no 4-lane, no stoplight).
- CDL Drive tests available in Spencer Tuesday -Friday daily. Saturday 8 to 12 noon.
TAX SALE INFORMATION:
Tax Sale Buyer Registration Forms
Tax Sale Buyer Terms & Conditions
Tax Sale Buyer W-9 Form