Experience The Convenience - Pay Online!
Property Taxes for 2012
Payable September 2013 and March 2014
ARE AVAILABLE FOR PAYMENT ONLINE
>>Pay Property Taxes
>>Pay Your Vehicle tags
2013 Tax Sale Information
Accepted payment methods for online payments are eCheck, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Service Fees Apply.
Property Taxes: If you want to pay your property tax by eCheck, you will be asked to enter a receipt number as your PIN. Your receipt number can be found in the bottom left corner of your stub. Example: Receipt: 123456. Delinquent taxes can now be paid online.
You are now able to access the Assessor Property Information on each parcel from Step 3 of the property tax application.
To renew online you must put in your pin number from your renewal notice. Half year license and apportioned vehicles are not eligible for online renewal at this time. You will not be able to renew online if you owe Department of Revenue fines, child support, or need SR22 insurance.
Please be advised a surcharge of $30.00 will be assessed for a dishonored check, draft or order as prescribed in Iowa Code 554.3512.
2013 HOLIDAY CLOSINGS
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day - Monday, January 21
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2
- Veterans Day - Monday, November 11
- Thanksgiving - Thursday and Friday, November 24 and 25
- Christmas Eve - Tuesday, December 24 Close at Noon
- Christmas Day - Wednesday, December 25
- New Year’s Day - Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Office Hours: 8:00 - 4:00 / Monday - Friday
- Driver License: 8:30 - 1:00 2:00 - 3:30 / Monday - Friday - Closed 1-2 pm daily.
- NOTE: You have 30 days before your driver’s license expires and 60 days after expiration to renew!
- Driver License Written Testing: 9:00 - 3:00 / Monday - Friday Please bring required paperwork - call if questions!
- Car Drives Only - No Motorcycles: 9:00 - 3:00 / Tuesday by appointment only
- Phone: 641-464-3230
- Motor Vehicle: 641-464-3230
- Driver License: 641-464-3230
- Fax: 641-464-0654
- Email: email@example.com
- Ringgold County Website: www.ringgoldcounty.us
- Office Staff:
- First Deputy Treasury Management - Tammy Paxson
- Motor Vehicle Deputy & Driver License Examiner - Rick Wiley
Ringgold County Treasurer’s Office:
109 W Madison, Suite 200
Mount Ayr, IA 50854-1651
Handicapped parking is located on the West side of the courthouse. An elevator is located on the ground floor for your convenience.
Debra A. Cannon
January 4, 2010
Welcome to the Ringgold County Treasurer’s Home Page!
I hope this website will make contacting our office easier and more convenient with access to information 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We provide the following services from our office: Property Tax Collection, Issuance of Vehicle Titles and Registrations, and Driver License Issuance.
Our office is committed to carrying out these responsibilities while providing outstanding customer service.
If you have any questions, please give us a call.
Debbie Cannon, Ringgold County Treasurer