|Experience The Convenience - Pay Online!
The 2011 Property Taxes
Are Now Available
Payable September 2012 and March 2013
For the Time Period July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012
Based on Valuation As Of January, 1, 2011
Pay Your Property Tax Payments are accepted online for Property Tax. If you pay your property tax with an eCheck, you will be asked to enter a 6 digit receipt number as your PIN. The receipt number can be found in a square box on the top of your tax statement.
You can now access the Assessor Property Information on each parcel from Step 3 of the property tax payment process.
Arrangements can be made to have payments automatically deducted annually or semi-annually from your checking or savings account with a simple one-time sign up. If interested please download this form and return.
Pay Your Vehicle Tags You may be eligible to renew online if you received a renewal notice through the US Postal Service that contains a PIN number for online renewals.
**Half year truck license and apportioned vehicles are not eligible for online renewal at this time.
Internet transactions are payable by Discover, Mastercard, Visa or eCheck. E-checks cost .40, effective Dec. 1, 2007.
Sioux County Treasurer Office Hours - Orange City: 8:00 - 4:30 | Monday - Friday
Driver’s License Schedule- Effective October 1, 2009 - Click Here
Holiday Closings for 2012:
- New Years Day - January 2, 2012
- Martin Luther King, Jr's Day - January 16, 2012
- Memorial Day - May 28, 2012
- Independence Day - July 4, 2012
- Labor Day - September 3, 2012
- Veterans Day - November 12, 2012
- Thanksgiving Day - November 22, 2012
- Day After Thanksgiving Day - November 23, 2012
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2012
- New Years Day - January 1, 2013
- Motor Vehicle Phone: 712-737-2222
- Property Tax Phone: 712-737-3505
- Driver License Phone: Click here
- Fax: 712-737-8170
- Email County Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Motor Vehicle: email@example.com
- Email Driver License: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Treasurer: Donna Siebersma Klein
- Motor Vehicle Clerks: Jayne Hofmeyer, Lori Oostra, Mavis Anema
- Property Tax Clerks: Cynthia Reid, Beth Wassenaar
- Driver’s License Deputy: Jill Lode
- Driver's License Clerks: Cheryl Sandbulte, Jodi Haverhals
Sioux County Treasurer’s Office
104 1st St. SE
PO Box 77
Orange City, IA 51041
*We are located one block north of the Courthouse, on the southeast corner of 1st and Central.
Randall J. Jacobsma
| Appointed July, 2008
POPULATION - 31,589
RANKING - 22
I would like to welcome you to the Sioux County Treasurers’ Home Page!!
My hope is this website will make contacting our office easier and more convenient with access to information 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We provide the following services from our office: Property tax Collection, Issuance of Vehicle Titles and Registrations, and Driver License Issuance.
Our office is committed to carrying out these responsibilites while providing outstanding customer service through a process of continuous evaluation and improvement of the way in which we do business.
Please visit us again!!!!
Sioux County Treasurer