|Experience The Convenience Pay Online!
TAX SALE PACKET 2013 LINKS BELOW
>>Authorization to represent Bidder
>>From Tax Sale to Deed
>>Notice of Sale 2013
>>House File 256
>>Pay Property Taxes
>>Pay Your Vehicle tags
Accepted On-Line Payment Methods-eCheck, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted for Internet transactions.
Cash, check, money order, and Discover Card are accepted for in office transactions.
If your vehicle registration is delinquent, the vehicle does not qualify for online renewal. Half year license and apportioned vehicles are not eligible for online renewal at this time. ( This is an enhancement that will be available in the future!!)
- Office Hours: 8:00 - 4:00/ Monday - Friday
- Driver License: 8:00- 3:30/ Monday - Friday
- Driver License Written Testing: 8:00 - 3:00/ Monday - Friday
- Car Drives: Monday - Friday by appointment
- We do not offer CDL or Motorcycle skills testing
- We will be closed for the following holidays:
- January 1 - New Years Day
- February 18 - Presidents Day
- May 27 - Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independence Day Observed
- September 2 - Labor Day
- November 11 - Veteran’s Day Observed
- November 28 - Thanksgiving
- November 29 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 25 - Christmas Holiday
- December 24- Christmas Eve
- Phone: 641-324-2942
- Fax: 641-324-1404
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Staff:
- Deputy Treasurer - Amy Jorgensen
- Drivers License Deputy- Kimberly Anderson
- Motor Vehicle Deputy - Stephanie Hengesteg
Driver License Examiner - Kimberly Anderson & Jake Hanson
Worth County Treasurers’ Office:
822 Central Ave
P.O. Box 257
Northwood, IA 50459
The Treasurer’s Office is located in the courthouse annex building, 1/2 block east of the stoplight on the north side of the street.
|POPULATION - RANKING
7,715 - 91st
Welcome to the Worth County Treasurers’ Home Page!!
We hope this website is both informational and functional. If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact our office directly.
We provide the following services from our office: Property tax Collection, Issuance of Vehicle Titles and Registrations, and Driver License Issuance.
Please visit us again!!!!
Jake Hanson Worth County Treasurer