What is it?
· An easy way to pay property taxes for properties for counties participating in the Iowa County Treasurers E-Government Alliance website.
· ACH payments are completed online in seconds with the simple click of a mouse.
· One ACH payment can be made for all properties, or payments can be made on a county-by county basis.
· The service is delivered through a secure website, accessible with a username and password, providing access to tax information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Who uses it?
· Businesses or individuals that pay property taxes for multiple parcels or parcels in multiple counties.
· Banks and Credit Unions that pay escrowed property taxes.
How does it work?
· You create a portfolio of properties for which you are responsible to pay property taxes.
· You can make one electronic payment to cover all taxes due for your portfolio
· You can pay anytime up to the last day of the collection cycle with ease.
· You maintain your own list by adding or deleting properties to keep the information current. Lists can be built by searching for information in several ways.
· Tax information can be downloaded to your computer for additional reference.
· You create an ACH payment through the website for the properties in your portfolio.
What is the cost to use the Portfolio Service?
· The only cost to use the system is a 75 cent service fee per tax item paid.
· The service fee is automatically added to the property tax amount in calculating the total amount of the ACH transaction.
The Portfolio Tax Payment Service was designed specifically to help taxpayers pay taxes for multiple properties quickly and efficiently. If you do not intend to process property tax payments through the system, please do not register as a user.
Electronic Property Tax Services Service Agreement
To use the service, your company must complete a Portfolio Service Agreement and fax it to the Iowa County Treasurers E-Government Alliance.
Once your service agreement is received, a username will be provided and you will receive an email to create a password. You will then be able to set up your portfolio.
For additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Register