|Experience The Convenience - Pay Online!
Accepted On-Line Payment Methods are eCheck, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Additional Fees Apply. (The additional fee to pay by e-Check is .40 cents. (Less than the cost of a first class postage stamp.) (An additional fee of 2.25% plus $1.50 will apply to all credit card payments.)
We now offer in office debit and credit card methods of payment. The same additional fees apply as with online payments.
Dishonored payments will be subject to a service fee of $20.00.
Your property taxes, for payments due September 2017 and March 2018 , are now available for online payment. In reviewing your tax statements you will notice each parcel now has it's own unique 10 digit parcel number. You may also verify your parcel(s) by using the name search. If paying by E-check you will need to provide the receipt number from one of your current tax statements. If you need assistance in using our website please don't hesitate to contact us.
>>Pay Property Taxes
You may renew your motor vehicle(s) online as soon as you receive your renewal notice through the mail. You will be required to use your PIN found on your renewal notice. Half year license and apportioned vehicles are not eligible for online renewal at this time.
>>Pay Your Vehicle tags
Drivers license payments may be paid by cash, check, debit card, or credit card. (Debit and credit card payments are subject to an additional fee of $1.50 per transaction.)
The Crawford County Treasurer's Office, Tax, Motor Vehicle, & Drivers License Departments, will be closed Thursday, October 12, 2017 in order for the staff to attend the Annual DOT meeting in Des Moines.
- Office Hours: 8:00 - 4:30 / Monday - Friday
- Driver License: 8:00 - 4:00 / Monday - Friday
- Drivers License Written Testing: 8:00 - 3:30 / Monday -Friday
- Car Drives: By appointment only
- Motor Cycle Drives: Wednesdays by appointment only
- CDL Drives: Thursdays by appointment only.
- You must pass your written test before we will schedule you for any type of drive exam.
- Phone: 712-263-2648
- Motor Vehicle: 712-263-2178
- Driver License: 712-263-3439
- Fax: 712-263-3131
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Motor Vehicle: email@example.com
- Email Drivers License: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crawford County’s Website: www.crawfordcounty.org
- Office Staff:
- Motor Vehicle 1st Deputy - Linda Thede
- Drivers License 1st Deputy - Lisa Gallagher
- Tax Deputy - Barb Ruser
- Treasurers 2nd Deputy - Ami Kesterson-Ladwig
- Motor Vehicle 2nd Deputy - Elizabeth Morales
- Deputy Driver Examiner - Seth Weis
Crawford County Treasurers’ Office:
1202 Broadway, Suite 7
Denison, IA 51442
Holidays we observe
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Third Monday in January)
President’s Day (Third Monday in February)
Independence Day (July 4th)
Labor Day (First Monday in September)
Thanksgiving and the Friday following
|Jeri L. Vogt
|POPULATION - RANKING
16,925 - 43rd
Welcome! My hope is this website will make contacting our office easier and more convenient with access to information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We provide the following services from our office: Property tax collection, Issuance of Vehicle Titles and Registrations, and Driver License Issuance.
Our mission is to offer you, our valued citizens, friendly, courteous, and efficient service.
Please don’t hesitate to e-mail, or call us, if we might be of additional service.
Crawford County Treasurer
TAX SALE INFORMATION
Our communities include: