Experience The Convenience Pay Online!
For your convenience, use an eCheck, Discover Card, Mastercard or Visa to pay your property taxes or to renew your vehicle license online. Fees will apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you opt to pay your property taxes by eCheck, you will be asked to enter a receipt number as your PIN. Your receipt number can be found on yuour tax bill. Only one receipt number is needed if payint multiple parcels. Please call us at 712-362-3824 if you have any problems.
Delinquent tax payments can be paid online, unless sold on Tax Sale.
Payments made by 11:59 pm will be posted the same day.
In the event any payment is returned for non-sufficient funds, a $30.00 fee will be charged.
MOTOR VEHICLE RENEWAL
To renew online you will need your renewal notice which was mailed to you through the US Postal Service. It will contain your PIN number, needed for online renewals. Half year license, and apportioned vehicles are not eligible for online renewal. You may not renew online if you owe clerk of court fines, child support, Department of Revenue , require SR 22 insurance, or need a 2290 Form.
We require a bill of sale with all ownership transfers, download below.
BILL OF SALE
8:00- 4:30 / Monday - Friday
- Driver's License Hours: 8:30 - 3:30 on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Driver's License Knowledge Testing must be started by 3:30.
- CDL Knowledge Testing must be started by 3:00.
- Drive tests by appointment only.
- CDL and Motorcyle drives are NOT offered in Emmet County.
- You may renew up to 6 months before or 60 days after your birthday.
- Property Tax : 712-362-3824
- Motor Vehicle: 712-362-5679
- Driver's License: 712-362-5679
- Fax: 712-362-7829
- Brenda Moore: Treasurer
- Deb: Tax Clerk; Motor Vehicle, Driver's License
- Silvia: Motor Vehicle, Driver's License
- Kati: Motor Vehicle
- Angie: Driver's License
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King’s Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Emmet County Treasurer’s Office
609 1st Ave N Ste 8
Estherville, IA 51334
For your convenience a payment drop box is located at the West door of the Courthouse.
POPULATION - RANKING
10,604 - 76TH
Welcome to the Emmet County Internet Payment Site.
Our communities are: