Pay Your Property Tax Pay Your Vehicle tags
Accepted Online Payment Methods: eCheck, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
Payment Methods Accepted in the Jackson County Treasurer's Office:
- Cash (U.S. Currency Only)
- Credit Cards (Service delivery fee applies)
- Debit Cards (Service delivery fee applies)
- Checks, Money Orders or Cashier's Checks possessing an American Bank Association (ABA) routing number
- NO two party checks are Allowed
- Checks MUST be made payable to JACKSON COUNTY TREASURER only
RENEWAL OF MOTOR VEHICLES ONLINE:
You are not eligible to pay online unless you received a renewal notice with a PIN number assigned to it.
Also you can not renew online if you are requested to show proof of SR insurance, owe debts to the state, owe unpaid fines to Clerk of Court, parking fines, or if you have moved and did not change current address.
Firefighter plates are not eligible to renew online.
PAYING TAXES ONLINE:
You can pay Current and delinquent taxes online. Please contact our office to get the correct amounts if the taxes were sold on the tax sale.
We accept postmarks on taxes, except for tax sale redemptions, they must be in the office on the last day of the month.
A $30.00 charge is added to all returns marked insufficient funds.