Discover, Mastercard, Visa and e-Check are accepted for Internet Transactions. When paying property taxes by parcel number please enter the 10 digit parcel number which appears in the bottom right corner of either payment stub. A $30.00 returned check fee will be assessed on any payments returned due to insufficient funds.
Iowa veterans can now add a Veteran designation to their drivers license or nonoperator identification cards. PLEASE NOTE, this designation can only be added when the license or identification card is being renewed, or, if you are being issued for the first time. (For example, if you are moving in from out of state.) A link to the required form can be found by clicking here. Your County's Veterans Affairs office will need to complete part of that form before the designation can be added to your drivers license or identification card. Please share this post to help spread the word to Veterans.
- Office Hours: 8:00 - 4:30 Monday - Friday
- Motor Vehicle closes at 4:15 each day
- We are open through the noon hour
- We are taking Internet Tax Payments
- Driver’s License---Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30 - 4:00 No tests will be given after 3:15 Our driver’s examiner is here every Wednesday. Call 662-4578 to set up a drive time.
We will issue Driver Licenses on Tuesday and Wednesdays. We will be open at 8:30 and close
at 4:00 each day. Written test will be given until 3:15. Drive test are given on a first come, first
serve basis and must be scheduled with our drive license examiner. Dan Bruscher, our DL examiner,
will come every Wednesday. Dan will also do motorcycle drive test by appt only.
You will find our new Driver’ License Station in the main courthouse in the room that was
formerly the Supervisors. First floor, last door on the left.
- Phone: 712-662-7411
- Motor Vehicle: 712-662-7273
- Driver License: 712-662-4578
- MV Fax: 712-662-3299
- Tax Fax: 712-662-4856
- DL Fax: 712-662-4260
- Email: www.iowatreasurers.org
- Our Website:
- Office Staff:
- First Deputy Treasurer - Karen Shull
- Email Comments to: email@example.com
Sac County Treasurer’s Office
100 NW State Street
Sac City IA 50583