The Treasurer’s Office will process transactions from 8:00 to 4:00 with the doors open from 8:00 to 4:30. Masks are required in the Treasurer's Office and Driver's License locations. Please note we will not be processing any transactions after 4:00.
PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING.
The Driver’s License team will be in Orange City on Mondays. They will continue to be at the mall in Sioux Center on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. There will be no Real ID issuance at this time. There will be no new transactions after 4 p.m. If your child would like to take the permit test please go to www.iowadot.gov and apply in the Skip The Trip Program. In office testing is only permitted in certain circumstances.
Click here to view the Sioux County drivers license schedule.
UPDATED SERVICE DELIVERY FEES BEGINNING 1/2/2020:
Credit Cards: 2.25%
Debit Cards: $ 2.00
Pay Your Property Tax If you pay your property tax with an eCheck, you will be asked to enter a 6 digit receipt number as your PIN. The receipt number can be found in a square box on the top of your tax statement. Your receipt number can also be found with your parcel information at www.siouxcounty.org.
You can now access the Assessor Property Information on each parcel from Step 3 of the property tax payment process.
Pay Your Vehicle Tags You may be eligible to renew online if you received a renewal notice through the US Postal Service that contains a PIN number for online renewals.
**Half year truck license and apportioned vehicles are not eligible for online renewal at this time.
Internet transactions are payable by Discover, Mastercard, Visa or eCheck.
E-checks cost .25, effective Jan. 2, 2020.
Holiday Closings for 2020:
- New Year's Day - Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday - Monday, January 20, 2020
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day - Friday, July 3, 2020
- Labor Day - Monday, September 7, 2020
- Veterans Day - Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Friday After Thanksgiving - Friday, November 27, 2020
- Christmas Eve - NOON Closure - Thursday, December 24, 2020
- Christmas - Friday, December 25, 2020
- Motor Vehicle Phone: 712-737-2222
- Property Tax Phone: 712-737-3505
- Driver License Phone: 712-737-8430(Monday), 712-722-2923(Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday)
- Fax: 712-737-8170
- Email County Treasurer: email@example.com
- Email Motor Vehicle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Driver License: email@example.com
- Motor Vehicle Deputy: Donna Siebersma
- Motor Vehicle Clerks: Jayne Hofmeyer, Kim Heusinkveld, Mary Suntken
- Financial Manager: Cynthia Reid
- Tax/Motor Vehicle Clerk: Teri Poppema
- Driver’s License Manager: Jill Lode
- Driver's License Examiner: Cheryl Sandbulte
- Driver's License Clerk: Dawn Prescott
Sioux County Treasurer’s Office
104 1st St. SE
PO Box 77
Orange City, IA 51041
*We are located one block north of the Courthouse, on the southeast corner of 1st and Central.
Daniel D. Zomermaand
| Appointed June 2020
POPULATION - 33,704
RANKING - 21
I would like to welcome you to the Sioux County Treasurers’ Home Page!!
My hope is this website will make contacting our office easier and more convenient with access to information 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We provide the following services from our office: Property tax Collection, Issuance of Vehicle Titles and Registrations, and Driver License Issuance.
Our office is committed to carrying out these responsibilites while providing outstanding customer service through a process of continuous evaluation and improvement of the way in which we do business.
Please visit us again!
Sioux County Treasurer