**UPDATED DRIVER'S LICENSE SCHEDULE**
Pay Your Property Tax Payments are accepted online for Property Tax. If you pay your property tax with an eCheck, you will be asked to enter a 6 digit receipt number as your PIN. The receipt number can be found in a square box on the top of your tax statement. Your receipt number can also be found with your parcel information at www.siouxcounty.org.
You can now access the Assessor Property Information on each parcel from Step 3 of the property tax payment process.
2019 Notice to Tax Sale Purchasers
Pay Your Vehicle Tags You may be eligible to renew online if you received a renewal notice through the US Postal Service that contains a PIN number for online renewals.
**Half year truck license and apportioned vehicles are not eligible for online renewal at this time.
Internet transactions are payable by Discover, Mastercard, Visa or eCheck.
E-checks cost .40, effective Dec. 1, 2007.
Sioux County Treasurer Office Hours
Property Tax, Motor Vehicle - Orange City: 8:00 - 4:30 | Monday - Friday
Driver’s License Schedule - Click Here
Driver's License Information - Click Here
Holiday Closings for 2019:
- New Year's Day - Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday - Monday, January 21, 2019
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27, 2019
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2, 2019
- Veterans Day - Monday, November 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Friday After Thanksgiving - Friday, November 29, 2019
- Christmas - Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Motor Vehicle Phone: 712-737-2222
- Property Tax Phone: 712-737-3505
- Driver License Phone: Click here
- Fax: 712-737-8170
- Email County Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Motor Vehicle: email@example.com
- Email Driver License: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motor Vehicle Deputy: Donna Siebersma
- Motor Vehicle Clerks: Jayne Hofmeyer, Jill Koedam
- Financial Manager: Cynthia Reid
- Tax/Motor Vehicle Clerk: Teri Poppema
- Driver’s License Manager: Jill Lode
- Driver's License Examiner: Cheryl Sandbulte
- Driver's License Clerk: Dawn Prescott
Sioux County Treasurer’s Office
104 1st St. SE
PO Box 77
Orange City, IA 51041
*We are located one block north of the Courthouse, on the southeast corner of 1st and Central.
Randall J. Jacobsma
| Appointed July, 2008
POPULATION - 33,704
RANKING - 21
I would like to welcome you to the Sioux County Treasurers’ Home Page!!
My hope is this website will make contacting our office easier and more convenient with access to information 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We provide the following services from our office: Property tax Collection, Issuance of Vehicle Titles and Registrations, and Driver License Issuance.
Our office is committed to carrying out these responsibilites while providing outstanding customer service through a process of continuous evaluation and improvement of the way in which we do business.
Please visit us again!
Sioux County Treasurer